Problems with the menstrual cycle that can lead to delayed childbirth.If a married couple tries to conceive a child after trying for about a year without using any contraceptives, there may be a problem. We are talking about the possible problems in the menstrual cycle that can lead to infertility even if you are expecting a baby like that.
Problems with ovulation – This is about the release of a mature egg from a woman’s uterus. It is because of these circumstances that opportunities that do not exist arise.
DOR – Decreased ovulation in a woman due to previous ovarian surgery, health problems or aging.
POI – Treatments such as chemotherapy or other health conditions, or premature menopause for any reason. That means stopping menstruating before the age of 40.
PCOS – This is mainly caused by a hormonal imbalance in the body that interferes with ovulation.
Problems with the hypothalamus and pituitary gland. These problems interfere with the production of hormones needed for the ovulation process.
Causes of such conditions
- Overweight or underweight
- Excessive alcohol use.
- A woman over the age of 35 is more likely to have problems conceiving.
- Medications available for other ailments.
- Exposure to harmful chemicals in the environment such as lead and pesticides.
- Excessive mental or physical stressful situations.
- Tobacco or marijuana use.
- Exposure to various rays.
These can be diagnosed by a qualified gynecologist. The first thing a doctor does is talk about the history of the disease and the sex life. The next step is to do all the external tests, ultrasound scans, blood tests and find out what the specific problem is.
- The first thing to do is to try to solve the problem by changing the external conditions before giving medicine as a treatment for such conditions.
- Identify the correct date of the menstrual cycle and have intercourse.
- Limit exposure to excessive heat.
- Maintaining a standard weight.
- Stop smoking and alcohol use.
- Reducing caffeine use.
- Surgery for uterine problems.
- Treatment for menstrual cycle disorders.
- IUI method of implanting sperm externally.
Ways to prevent such situations
Many of these conditions can be prevented by lifestyle changes. So the best solution is to break your fears or problems into a series of smaller steps.
- Regular exercise.
- Avoid excessive alcohol and drug use.
- Stopping the use of harmful drugs.
- Stay away from harmful chemicals in the environment whenever possible.
- Not exposed to excessive heat.
- Maintaining the prescribed weight level.